On-Site Health and Wellness Screening Program
As your clients’ health and wellness needs grow look to Affiliated Physicians for a solution.
Affiliated Physicians specializes in providing on-site biometric health and wellness screenings, delivering high-value programs benefitting companies and their employees.
Biometric health and wellness screenings can significantly impact a company’s effort to reduce direct and indirect healthcare costs, enhance employee productivity, and help maintain a happy and healthy workforce.
Common Screening Components
- Cholesterol screening (complete lipid profile)
- Glucose screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Height/weight measurement and body mass index (BMI) calculation
- Results counseling with a Registered Nurse
Additional Screening Options
- Flu vaccination program
- Health Risk Appraisal (HRA)
- Pulmonary function test
- Hepatitis B screening
- Tuberculosis skin test (PPD)
- Prostate cancer screenings (PSA tests)
Our on-site screening can be completely customized and are designed to minimize your effort while maximizing employee participation.
- All programs are customized to the specific needs of the client
- No upfront financial commitment
- Dedicated Account Manager provides single point of contact ensuring continuity of care
- Easy-to-use online registration available for employee scheduling
- Complimentary promotional toolkit helps maximize employee participation
- Utilization and participation reporting capabilities
- All screenings are provided by a specially-trained nursing staff with corporate environment experience
- Fully HIPAA compliant
- Detailed reporting on registration and participation
- Aggregate data (individual results cannot be shared) for risk in the following areas:
- Data can be provided in a variety of formats
- Data can be integrated with your wellness and/or health plan provider
The Value Of Workplace Wellness
Workplace wellness has become a crucial component of reducing and controlling healthcare costs. Here is a snapshot of business executive’s opinions regarding worksite wellness. *
- 78% believe workplace wellness programs are beneficial for their company
- 84% say wellness programs lowered their overall healthcare costs
- 87% say wellness programs lowered their employee absenteeism
* Minnesota Department of Health/Alliance for a Healthier Minnesota, The state of worksite wellness in America. 2012. Minnesota Department of Health, St. Paul, MN, Alliance for a Healthier Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.