On-Site Wellness Screening Program
Biometric screenings a.k.a. wellness screenings can significantly impact a company’s effort to reduce direct and indirect healthcare costs, enhance employee productivity, and promote a healthy workforce.
Affiliated Physicians is a national corporate healthcare services company specializing in providing on-site biometric screening programs and other health screening options. We provide screenings for both large and small companies across the country, delivering high-value programs benefiting companies and their employees.
The Affiliated Physicians screening program is an on-site “Know Your Numbers” program.
Knowing your numbers refers to the measurement and knowledge of the key markers of cardiovascular health.
Common Screening Components
- Cholesterol screening (complete lipid profile)
- Glucose screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Height/weight measurement and body mass index (BMI) calculation
- Results counseling with a Registered Nurse
*This program may be combined with a Flu vaccination program.
Keeping your numbers in a healthy range significantly reduces the risk of heart disease. Heart disease is the #1 leading cause of death in the United States.
All of the measures listed above are manageable!
Other Popular Services
- Skin screening
- Hearing screening
- Vision Screening
- Health Risk Appraisal (HRA)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination
Our on-site screening can be completely customized and are designed to minimize your effort while maximizing employee participation.
- All programs are customized to the specific needs of the client
- Dedicated Account Manager provides single point of contact ensuring continuity of care
- Easy-to-use online registration available for employee scheduling
- Complimentary promotional toolkit helps maximize employee participation
- Utilization and participation reporting capabilities
- All screenings are provided by a specially-trained nursing staff with corporate environment experience
- Fully HIPAA compliant
- Detailed reporting on registration and participation
- Aggregate data (individual results cannot be shared) for risk in the following areas; Metabolic Syndrome, Cholesterol, Glucose, BMI & more.
- Data can be provided in a variety of formats
- Data can be integrated with your wellness and/or health plan provider
We help you keep your employees healthy
These screening programs provide people ways to stay healthy and prevent more serious issues. This knowledge could lead to:
- Improved productivity and employee retention
- Better employee health and morale
- Lower health-related costs