Affiliated Physicians provides pre-placement examinations which include a comprehensive assessment of an employee’s ability to accomplish the specific duties of the job in keeping with the physical, environmental, or psychological demands of the position.
All of our pre-placement examinations meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines, and can include a drug screening component.
Additional occupational health services provided by Affiliated Physicians:
- Asbestos examination
- Department of Transportation (DOT) examination
- Fit for duty examinations
- Food handler examination
- Hazmat examination
- Insurance examination
- Independent medical examination
- Lead examination
- Respiratory clearance examination
- Return to work examination